[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Rooftop Access to Civic Use Site

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Apr 5 13:32:02 MDT 2016

Sender: Haddock, Kathy

Mary, thank you for the heads up!  This section has been looked at before for similar modifications, but without the time to review it.   Since you are bringing it up again early in the process, it helps to avoid that problem this time.  I will be prepared for Monday.

Kathy Haddock * Senior Assistant City Attorney * City of Boulder * 303.441.3020