[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: NPP Potential Callup

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 6 12:51:29 MDT 2015

Sender: Carr, Thomas

Macon,

Thanks for your email.  I am copying this response to  Hotline as required by council procedures.  Under section 4-23-2(a)and (c), a resident is entitled to one permit for each vehicle registered at that residence and a max of two vehicles.  Residents may be granted two guest permits pursuant to section 4-23-3.  These are intended to be used for short term visits to the house and shall not exceed 24 consecutive hours.

Upon special application, additional house guest permit may be issued but cannot exceed 30 days for any one vehicle per permit year.

I have attached copies of chapter 4-23 and the city manager’s regulations implementing that chapter in which you can find the restrictions that I have mentioned above.  I have no knowledge relating to any studies of the impact of these code provisions.

Tom Carr