[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Matt's mayoral application

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Nov 9 16:38:02 MST 2015

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues - Since I'll be standing for mayor for another term, I'd like to offer my thoughts on the role of mayor and why I think I should be considered.  Two years ago, when we began our new process for selecting a mayor, I similarly wrote a memo to the council and community - and I think it is both still valid and also provides a scorecard of sorts to see if I've been reasonably successful at handling the many aspects of being mayor.

So, attached is the entire memo I wrote two years ago.  Some of it is of course a bit dated, and I've added some new material - which is in italics.  I hope you find it useful and I'd very much appreciate your consideration.

--Matt