[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Item 3C - Height Moratorium Downtown - Ordinance 8028

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 17 13:10:55 MDT 2015

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Council agreed that Downtown north of Canyon was to be released from the height moratorium on adoption of revised Downtown Design Guidelines, and I do not see that reflected in Ordinance 8028.

I would like staff to prepare language that would accomplish this in Ord. 8028, in case a majority of Council want the ordinance amended consistent with what I remember to be our resolution of the matter Feb. 17.

Thanks.
Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member
1726 Mapleton Ave.