[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Mobile Home Ordinance

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jul 31 09:30:26 MDT 2015

Sender: Young, Mary

Hi Mark,

Last night, the Boulder City Council passed an ordinance to protect mobile home owners' right to sell their homes. We passed it as an emergency and unanimously. It is a good ordinance and was supported by mobile home owners and their advocates as well park owner advocates.

In light of the Consortium of Cities' priority of affordable housing, I would like to share the ordinance with the elected officials of the municipalities represented in the consortium with the hope that they will take similar steps.

You can obtain a copy of the ordinance by getting in touch with our City Clerk, Alisa Lewis.

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young

"All ethics . . . rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts . . ." - Aldo Leopold