[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Questions on Item 6A (2/3/2015) Trinity Commons

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jan 29 09:08:22 MST 2015

Sender: Young, Mary

Per CAC, questions  are coming ahead of time in keeping with our renewed effort to shorten meeting durations.

1. Given that surface lot spaces are currently leased to downtown employees, what will the net increase in the number of parking spaces be after the 55 are built?

2. Of the 55 parking spaces, 5 will go to the congregation, how many will go to resident seniors (or other residents)?

3. Who will qualify for the affordable senior units?

4. Who will manage them?

5. Will they be built using Cash-in-lieu funds?

6. Is the 2014 Intercept survey referenced on page 122 of the preliminary packet that indicates 56% auto use downtown the same survey that previously indicated 64%, are we comparing apples to apples?

7. What is the underlying cause of exponentially increasing demand for parking permits (297 in 2012 to 1,410 in 2014)?

8. Would suspending the punch cards (428 sold in 2012 and 1540 in 2013) which are allegedly being used as surrogates for permits, further increase the demand for permits beyond the 1,410?

9. Does the estimate for future parking needs reflect the trend of increasing employees/sqft?

10. Is the number of future need parking spaces after projected development a net or gross number?

11. Have we considered a partnership with 29th Street Mall to share parking spaces?

12. What sorts of capital expenditures can be made with CAGID dollars, only parking?

Thank you.

Mary Dolores Young