[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Comments for your consideration on the proposed height limit moratorium

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Feb 26 15:07:47 MST 2015

Sender: Shoemaker, Andrew

Planning Staff, please be prepared to address the following this evening: What sort of outreach was done to industrial park management, property owners and tenants in connection with the proposed height moratorium?  The emails from Avery and Sea to Summit (see below) suggest a lack of knowledge.  How closely has planning staff looked at the impacts on our industrial sector (as well as the impacts of 55’ buildings on the community when in industrial parks)?
Thank you,
Andrew Shoemaker