[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Comments/questions on Chautauqua lease

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Aug 10 14:58:00 MDT 2015

Sender: Morzel, Lisa

Thanks, Jane,

I hope the individual boards will be able to deliberate this with their individual boards with public input after the joint board meeting. Chatauqua is one of Boulder's very important Crown Jewels and I want to ensure the public has adequate time to weigh in with our boards and council.

Thanks

Lisa
*********

Lisa Morzel
Member of Boulder City Council

"Politics is what we create by what we do, what we hope for, and what we dare to imagine."  Paul Wellstone 1944-2002