[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Clarification Request for Hotline Memos Regarding 9/16 Study Session

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Sep 10 13:00:24 MDT 2014

Sender: Brautigam, Jane

Hi Mary,
Thanks for requesting some clarification.  Here is my thought:

The questions to answer in the memo are:

a.
What concerns to you have regarding growth and development in Boulder?

b.
What
action items would you like to see come out of the study session?
I changed the word “outcomes” to “action items” because I think that is more descriptive of what Council might want.  I think an “outcome” of the study session
 will be to tell staff to do some things, what I call the “action items,” so I just wanted to clarify that.

And as for the compiling of the information, I believe that the city clerk or Tammye from my office will make sure that the facilitator receives the statements
 of the council members, and I expect that the facilitator will endeavor to group the comments to allow for discussion topics.  I think that CAC could discuss this at its Monday meeting.
Hope that is helpful!

Jane