[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: call up for 437 Highland

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Oct 20 14:10:34 MDT 2014

Sender: Shoemaker, Andrew

Thank you for the Staff memo regarding 437 Highland.  While the memo contains facts regarding potential remedial action that may be taken with respect to the property and its owners, including various related issues regarding deterring property owners
 from demolishing historic structures, I also am interested in learning more about the culpability and role of professionals/contractors in this situation.  At the hearing tomorrow evening, please be prepared to address the identity and culpability of third
 party professionals/contractors, etc., as well as outlining any remedies available to the Council to incentivize professionals/contractors to play a positive role in the process of compliance with City permitting and historic ordinances.  Likewise, please
 be prepared to address any deficiencies in our ordinances related to this issue.  Thank you,
Andrew Shoemaker