[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Green Tag Program - First Reading Questions

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Mar 7 13:51:11 MST 2014

Sender: Young, Mary

P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

1. Would it be possible to provide annual data on the number of trails or trail miles available by user types (hikers, bikers, horses and dogs with green tag) since the inception
 of the green tag program or for a period long enough to identify a trend? And as a companion set of data to this, overlaid on the same graph, the cumulative number of green tags issued for the same period?

2. Is there a definition for "aggressive animal" in the code and if not, can we provide one?

3. What constitutes "protection of wildlife" and is there a definition in the code, if not, can we provide one?

4. Would it be possible to provide a table comparing fines assessed to various infractions by user group?

5. Would it be possible to review the list of the criteria for reinstatement of a green tag at second reading?

6. Do we currently communicate via email with green tag users? If not, what methods are used to communicate with licensees?

Thank you!

Mary Dolores Young
youngm at bouldercolorado.gov