[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Green Tag Program and Dogs Chasing Squirrels up a Tree

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Mar 7 09:06:31 MST 2014

Sender: Cowles, Macon

I do not want staff to spend time drafting for Council consideration a chasing squirrels up a tree exception to the proposed ordinance revising the Green Tag program until there has been public input and a discussion of the issue, and unless or until Council
 gives staff that direction.

Allyn Feinberg, a member of the OSBT, wrote a very intelligent and pointed email on the questions raised by the suggestion of an exception, and I would like for people to be able to read it, so the email is printed below.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.

Boulder, Colorado 80304