[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Bear Resistant Containers - Single Hauler RFP?

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Mar 5 14:39:45 MST 2014

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Since we are considering a change that may impose new fees on customers of trash hauling companies, we may want to consider whether to issue an RFP for single hauler trash pickup.

With that in mind, I pose the following question:

How long would it take to draft and issue an RFP for single hauler service?

How long thereafter would it take to review the respondents' proposals and issue contracts?

Thanks.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.