[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Homeless Solutions and Entrepreneurship

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jun 6 08:13:04 MDT 2014

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Fellow Council members,

I received the email below from a person I met at the homeless activists' gathering in Denver last week.  It is from Frank Sturgell, a former construction businessman without shelter himself, who has started a business to build tiny homes for the homeless.
 I found it extremely interesting and full of promise, so I thought I would share it with you and staff.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council
weavers at bouldercolorado.gov