[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Mary Young - Council Committee assignments

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Jan 11 17:33:45 MST 2014

Sender: Lewis, Alisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Young, Mary
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:18 PM
To: Council
Subject: Council Committee assignments

Hi Colleagues,

Here is a list of Council Committee assignments that I am interested in:

DRCOG - I would like to be the alternate along with Zan. As some of you know, I have spent the last year working on transportation issues as they relate to an aging demographic. I am also interested in learning more about how transportation funding is allocated.

BMOCA - The arts is something that I am very interested in specifically on how we can engage diverse communities.

Boulder County Consortium of Cities - willing to be the alternate

Mante, Mexico - If Tim is willing to trade.

Civic Use Area - I spent my entire Planning Board term on this committee. Am willing to stay on unless someone else is chomping at the bit.

Thank you all and see you bright and early in the morning.

Mary