[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Regional transportation update

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Feb 18 08:44:38 MST 2014

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues – As you know I’ve placed an item under Matters to discuss issues related to regional transportation, specifically the US36 BRT managed lane project and the PPP (public-private partnership) mechanism that HPTE (CDOT’s High Performance
 Transportation Enterprise) is using to finance its construction and operation, and also the larger issue of BRT and rail in our Northwest Corridor as the NAMS (Northwest Area Mobility Study) gets near completion.  Please see the rather long attached memo for
 details, which I hope addresses most of the questions and concerns.  I look forward to hearing any issues you have and also to further direction from the council.
--Matt