[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Project List prior to the September 2 Meeting

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Aug 28 11:30:38 MDT 2014

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Additional information that would be helpful, based on a project now before the Planning Board:

Modifications requested (for projects not yet approved) and modifications granted (for projects approved) to height, number of stories, setbacks, parking, open space.

When I mentioned size in the original post, I would include lot size or acreage, gross square feet, height and number of stories, surface and structured parking.

If there are more than two members of Council who want to bike around together to view the projects, staff can notice this as a meeting so that members of the public can join us if they wish. This is such short notice that I do not expect staff to have
 to accompany us, but staff would certainly be welcome and contribute to our understanding of the projects.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.

Boulder, Colorado 80304