[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Code Enforcement Study Session April 8

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Apr 7 13:27:57 MDT 2014

Sender: Cowles, Macon

I notice that the stats given to us in the materials cover a single year. It would be more useful to have statistics covering a ten year period. Because I am posting this the day before our Study Session, I do not expect staff to be able to provide this information.
 But I would like to note that the changes in code violations seen over time are much more useful than the last years statistics alone in informing Council, the community and staff about whether code compliance and enforcement is where we would like it to be.

Thanks very much.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

1726 Mapleton Ave.