[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Reading list for incoming Council members

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Nov 13 11:38:06 MST 2013

Sender: Cowles, Macon

Having given thought about the material that should be read and understood to get up to speed on the MuniZ issues from the standpoint of a City Council person, I have suggested the following reading list to the incoming Councilors in order to get up to speed on Boulder's Energy Future. I want to share this on the Hotline so that other Councilors can fill in any gaps.

It would be helpful to have staff prepare a reading list as well--things that you really need to have in mind in considering issues surrounding Boulder's Energy Future. But at least this is a start.

121211 Study Session Packet re Muni & CAP tax.pdf
121211 Staff Memo re Pship Options with Xcel
121211 Staff Presentation re Muni & CAP tax

130226 Staff Memo re MuniZ.pdf
130226 Powerpoint re MuniZ

130416 CC Meeting Memo re Energy Future.pdf

130723 Power Services ppt
130723 SS Packet re Energy Future
130723 Staff Energy Future Presentation.pdf

130806 Energy_Future_Presentation.pdf

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member
1726 Mapleton Ave.