[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Rental License Ordinance

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jul 18 15:49:54 MDT 2013

Sender: Cowles, Macon

The property shown below is a rental property on the Hill. The property qualified for a rental license notwithstanding the pit adjacent to the patio. (The permit required the landlord to keep the tenants from going out on the patio, but the toys and child's
 bed on its side show that the tenants do access the patio.)

Clearly, our rental licensing regs need some work. I will put this on a list of things for the next Council to consider in 2014.

Macon Cowles
Boulder City Council Member

PO Box 4623

Boulder, Colorado 80306