[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Letter to COGCC

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jan 29 07:52:46 MST 2013

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues – Thanks to an administrative error by the COGCC (Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission) that allowed us to weigh in at the last minute, and some very quick work by councilmember Suzanne Jones, we today sent in a letter
 to the COGCC regarding their upcoming decision on setback requirements for the placement of oil and gas drilling operations.  The specific requests in this letter are fully consistent with the city’s legislative agenda.  I also asked a couple of nearby cities
 to sign on to this letter with us; due to the very short notice only Mayor Muckle of Louisville was able to do so and we very much appreciate his assistance.  The letter is attached.
--Matt