[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Work Plan for 2013 - broader discussion on 2014 budget

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jan 4 16:54:32 MST 2013

Sender: Wilson, Ken

During the discussions for the 2014 City budget during the next year, I would like to see us review the Priority Based Budget process in a bit more detail.  Manager Brautigam started this process several years ago and perhaps it is time to step back and see how it is working.  As part of this process I would like to see us review general budget levels for various city functions, like libraries, parks/rec, Open Space, Police, Fire, Human Services, etc, and see how our funding levels compare to other cities, by function and service.

I am requesting a very brief discussion on this proposal at the retreat.

Ken Wilson
Council Member