[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Liquor Board

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Jan 4 16:53:39 MST 2013

Sender: Brautigam, Jane

Hi Macon,

Thanks for your question.  There are five members on the BLA.  Only one of the five positions is opening up at the end of March.  Our Licensing Manager, Mishawn Cook, creates a record of attendance for the BLA to review each year and is aware of the absences that occurred in 2012.   She plans to share this record with the BLA at their next hearing as a reminder of the importance of attendance at Board meetings.  Please let me know if there is additional information you need on this subject.

Jane