[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: RE: Snow shoveling enforcement

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Feb 22 16:09:33 MST 2013

Sender: Brautigam, Jane

Thanks for your email, Ken.  I spoke with Chief Beckner and learned that we do not have Code Enforcement officers assigned to work weekends. Code enforcement
 will begin again on Monday.  Our code enforcement team does an excellent job of addressing issues and will do all they can within the strictures of the ordinance to handle snow removal calls.

Jane