[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Questions for staff for item 5B

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Feb 6 10:16:24 MST 2013

Sender: Ferro, Charles

Council Member Wilson,
Thanks for the questions. Staff has provided some responses below in bold.
Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
Best,
Charles

Charles Ferro, AICP
Development Review Manager
City of Boulder - Department of Community Planning + Sustainability
303.441.4012 - Direct
303.441.3241 - Fax
ferroc at bouldercolorado.gov
www.bouldercolorado.gov
 Facebook
 |  Twitter
 |  YouTube
 |  RSS
New Services Center hours begin on January 7th!

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.& Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
LUR & TEC application appointments are also now available.