[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Minor questions about the Information Packet Memos

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Dec 16 11:34:33 MST 2013

Sender: Weaver, Sam

Folks,

I have two very minor questions about information found in our IP memos in the packet for tomorrow:

1) On page 314 of the packet, the memo discusses future hydropower PPA's.  My question:  Will staff be making future PPA's with 5-year terms like the most recent one with TriState G&T?

2) Also on page 314 of the packer, the memo discusses future hydropower options from Barker Dam's outlet gates.  My question: roughly speaking, what is the potential power level of the potential hydro facilities.

All the best,

Sam Weaver
Member of Boulder City Council
weavers at bouldercolorado.gov