[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Boulder featured in ABC News Intoxication Nation: Drunk Walking video

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Sep 25 17:19:19 MDT 2012

Sender: Wilson, Ken

For those people in the city who think we don't have a problem with over intoxicated young people, I suggest you watch this ABC News video.  The INTOXICATION NATION: DRUNK WALKING segment features Boulder.  Not exactly our best side.  This is a public health
 and safety issue.  We are not unique among college towns, but we are near the top.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/

Ken Wilson