[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: October 16 Council Meeting, Item 3E, Energy Metrics

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Oct 16 12:52:46 MDT 2012

Sender: Brautigam, Jane

Dear Council members,

In an earlier email, Council member Wilson had suggested several revisions to the reliability metric contained in the Proposed Metrics outlined in Agenda Item 3E for approval on tonight's consent agenda.  Yesterday Heather Bailey met with Council Member Wilson to review his suggestions and they agreed on appropriate language which we will be sending to you in advance of tonight's meeting.  Heather will be available at the meeting to answer your questions about the metrics and the proposed revision.

Council Member Wilson has also indicated that he would like to pull the matter from the consent agenda for a longer discussion.  Given the length of tonight's meeting and the recent email we received from the Chamber of Commerce requesting additional time to review the Proposed Metrics, staff will recommend that the discussion be postponed to another meeting, likely November 15.  We will rely on CAC to determine what format that discussion will take.  In the meantime, staff will be moving forward with the modeling efforts we have planned so that we will be ready for upcoming discussion with Council in December and February.

See you this evening,

Jane

Jane S. Brautigam
City Manager