[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FasTracks information for Monday Study Session

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Mar 20 19:08:32 MDT 2012

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

Colleagues,

Our study session on Monday at 5:00 will cover all the latest available information about the FasTracks proposal(s), with a goal of having a full discussion of the options, our concerns, the relative risks of pursuing various outcomes, the politics of the situation and the important goal of reaching consensus in the MCC, and any other issues that might help us evaluate this complex proposal and inform our position.  I've attached the following:
-- RTD Board of Directors Report with a recommendation of the "hybrid" option for the NW corridor (which has been previously sent out)
-- US36 MCC letter to RTD with a set of issues and concerns regarding the hybrid option
-- US36 MCC letter to RTD indicating general support of a hybrid-like option being moved forward to DRCOG for their SB208 review; this latest memo came out of a long and very good discussion the MCC had last Thursday
-- City of Boulder Draft Guidelines for FasTracks; this is a summary of many of the concerns/issues we have regarding any FasTracks ballot issue, and was just put together by Tracy Winfree this weekend

--Matt