[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Request re: Agenda Item # 6B

cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov cmosupport at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jun 19 08:10:47 MDT 2012

Sender: Ageton, Suzy

In reviewing again the materials for our discussion this evening on the Thunderbird Lake Pilot Project, I think it may be helpful to have a representative of the Water Resources Advisory Board and the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board present to answer any questions.  So, I would request that we ask for a member of each board to attend the Council meeting this evening if at all possible.