[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: December 20th meeting

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Nov 29 17:04:26 MST 2011

Sender: Lisa Morzel

Hi Council members,

I'm writing to ask whether council members are in town December 20 so we could have a short meeting to discuss the outside boards and commissions commitments in which council members engage such as drcog, cml, consortium, etc.  I just spoke with Matt and he confirmed that last year council made these appointments at the first meeting in January.  So that all on council have an opportunity to learn and digest what these various board commitments are and what is required/expected of each commitment, etc., I would like us to meet briefly (maybe an hour) on December 20 but it will only work if all council members can attend.

I bring this up also because yesterday at CAC, Macon announced his intention to step down as the city's rep for DRCOG.  I'm not sure if anyone presently on a board wants to step down or switch their assignment(s).  Some of these assignments are big commitments so all should be informed

thanks