[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: Boulder Feeder Canal

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue May 17 17:34:25 MDT 2011

Sender: Gray, Crystal

Council members:  Several of you requested that I post the minutes from the Northern Colorado Water Conservancy Board meeting where two members of the Table Mountain Homeowners Association appeared to present their concerns about the Boulder Feeder Canal Trail.
Sorry it took me so long.  I also asked staff to print this out for you.
Crystal