[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: DRAFT energy future survey

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jun 29 16:02:58 MDT 2011

Sender: Ageton, Suzy

From: Ageton, Suzy
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:56 AM
To: Huntley, Sarah; Cowles, Macon; Osborne, Susan; Gray, Crystal; Wilson, Ken; Becker, KC; Appelbaum, Matt; Karakehian, George; Morzel, Lisa; Morzel, Lisa
Subject: RE: DRAFT energy future survey

One more comment on the energy survey - I do not believe it can be consistently done in 15 minutes .  I think it needs to be reduced and here are some additional cuts I would make to pare it down:

1)      Eliminate question #2, this is the kind of question we will be asking in the Community Survey so why is it needed here.

2)      Q3 - questions where the respondent has to generate the categories always take more time.  As with #2, this is the type of question asked in the general Community Survey so do we really need it here (as nice as it would be to know)

3)      Q14 - I would focus strictly on cost, reliability and green energy.

4)       Q28 - nice to know but not essential