[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: FW: question regarding energy enterpreneurs

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Jun 14 15:27:08 MDT 2011

Sender: Bob Eichem

From: Eichem, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:05 AM
To: Morzel, Lisa
Cc: Brautigam, Jane; Council
Subject: RE: question regarding energy enterpreneurs

Good morning Lisa.  It is not something we track as a separate segment of tax remittances, and our software system does not have query capability to extract the information electronically to the detail that would be needed We would also want to check with other departments for revenues we do not process.  It would need to be a manual process and take a significant amount of time to accumulate the information.  Let me discuss it with others in the department and the city to see what we can provide.  We will not be able to have it ready for tonight's meeting so will work on it and provide for the July meeting when the ballot discussion occurs.  Thank you.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bob