[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Additional question re: MM ordinance

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Jan 6 12:10:10 MST 2011

Sender: Ageton, Suzy

In section 6-14-4 (d) of the medical marijuana ordinance, there is a specific provision to cover the City's cost for inspection and clean up of any medical marijuana business.  I meant to ask on Tuesday evening about covering litigation costs (to the extent legally allowed) that the City might incur in this action or other actions necessary to enforce the MM ordinance.

I would ask that the CAO provide information and a recommendation on this matter for second reading.

Thanks.....Suzy