[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: ULI Technical Advisory Panel on Uni Hill

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Fri Feb 25 14:06:31 MST 2011

Sender: Becker, KC

There is planned a ULI TAP for the Uni Hill Commercial Area in mid March.
The TAP process was recently used to evaluate the future of Diagonal Plaza and some useful information came out of it.
I'd like Council to hear more about the proposed TAP for Uni HIll: the format, the participants, opportunities for public input, costs, and what staff hopes to achieve. If other council members agree, I'm hoping that Molly Winter and Sam Assefa could briefly speak to Council about their plans and consider any feedback on the structure and desired outcomes that council members may have.  The revitalization of University Hill has been a top council priority for a couple years and I think it's important for us to have input into the process.

KC Becker