[bouldercouncilhotline] Hotline: Denver Post article on homeless

kohls at bouldercolorado.gov kohls at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Dec 21 10:58:13 MST 2010

Sender: Appelbaum, Matt

FYI (again) -- another Denver Post article, this time on homelessness in the metro area:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_16900806

I imagine this one may also find its way into the Camera tomorrow.

Although the statistics are a bit unclear to me in a couple of areas, the interesting data that jumps out are how many homeless in Boulder are not part of a "family" and how remarkably few shelter beds Jeffco and Adams county have.
--Matt