[BoulderCouncilHotline] Item 1A 01.26.23 Special Council Meeting

Agurries, Desiree AgurriesD at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Jan 25 10:27:42 MST 2023

Good morning Council and HOTLINE followers,

              Attached is the packet for item 1A under Call to Order and Roll Call on the agenda for tomorrow, January 26, 2023, regarding a code of conduct complaint that was certified by the City Clerk's Office January 19, 2023.

Respectfully,

Desiree Agurries
Paralegal
[cid:image001.png at 01D930A6.5A017690]
Desk: (303) 441-4091
Office: (303) 441-3020
AgurriesD at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:AgurriesD at bouldercolorado.gov>

Boulder City Attorney's Office
1777 Broadway, 2nd Floor | Boulder, CO 80302
Bouldercolorado.gov<https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information pursuant to the Colorado Open Records Act §24-72-204(3)(a)(IV), C.R.S. and Colorado Rule of Evidence 502. Therefore, do not forward or disclose this email without checking with me first. If you have received the email in error, please advise me by replying and deleting the message.