[BoulderCouncilHotline] Vera Institute/DA presentation

Speer, Nicole SpeerN at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jul 25 21:40:26 MDT 2022

Good evening, colleagues,

Have you watched the recent Vera Institute presentation with District Attorney Dougherty on racial disparities and prosecutorial reform in Boulder County?

Here is the link<https://verainstitute.zoom.us/rec/play/JdYqKhUWTwm70bXVmlsclRc20D1YBbdYghfS4IH59qLS1GFmFfnJ1pgO6O3--kP3b_63avr9Tb3BH1jt.oSd9Ng0aj-ZwRANi?continueMode=true> in case you haven't seen the presentation. It provides in-depth data and context for regional, state, and national reforms in the justice system that tie in to how we are reimagining policing here in our own city.

-Nicole

Nicole Speer, Ph.D.
Boulder City Councilmember
Pronouns: she, her(s), ella