[BoulderCouncilHotline] 3300 Penrose Place

Wallach, Mark wallachm at bouldercolorado.gov
Sat Feb 26 12:40:30 MST 2022

I have looked at the materials relating to 3300 Penrose Place, and while it looks like a terrific project, I am disappointed that the only materias of substance was a link to the Planning Board review of same. I do not know if the following is a general characteristic of the PB materials, or if my legendary technological incompetence is the issue, but I find that the resolution on the PB materials to be quite poor, and I finished them with great difficulty (and a bit of a headache). 59 pages of blurred reading materials is not conducive to a thoughtful review. Can anything be done about this going forward?