[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: City Staff Response: Councilor Wallach questions Creation of a Library District

Wallach, Mark wallachm at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Feb 7 11:10:27 MST 2022

Thank you, David, for that prompt response. I look forward to our discussion tomorrow.

From: "Farnan, David" <FarnanD at boulderlibrary.org>
Date: Monday, February 7, 2022 at 10:17 AM
To: "Wallach, Mark" <WallachM at bouldercolorado.gov>, HOTLINE <HOTLINE at bouldercolorado.gov>
Cc: Council <council at bouldercolorado.gov>
Subject: City Staff Response: Councilor Wallach questions [BoulderCouncilHotline] Creation of a Library District

Dear Councilor Wallach-

Thank you for your questions regarding the February 8th memo on Library District Formation and discussion of the Library District Advisory Committee Recommendations .  Please see staff responses to your Hotline questions below in the body of your email.  Members of the Library District Advisory Committee and staff from CMO, City Attorney's Office, Finance and Library will be available tomorrow night at the February 8th study session to respond to Council's questions and further address your concerns.

Respectfully,

David Farnan

Library Director

City of Boulder