[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: East Boulder Subcommunity Plan Questions

King, Kathleen KingK at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Apr 12 11:55:24 MDT 2022

Thank you for sending these questions in advance of tonight's study session.
Staff will be prepared to address these topics during the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan discussion.

See you soon!

Kathleen

Kathleen King  AICP, PLA
City Principal Planner

[City of Boulder Planning+Sustainability]
kingk at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:kingk at bouldercolorado.gov>
Department of Planning
1739 Broadway | PO Box 791 | Boulder, CO 80306
Bouldercolorado.gov<https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>