[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: Questions re: occupancy

Rivera-Vandermyde, Nuria Rivera-VandermydeN at bouldercolorado.gov
Wed Nov 24 13:12:53 MST 2021

Council Member: thanks so much for your note. I have included the responses in italics below and hope they are helpful.

Nuria Rivera-Vandermyde
City Manager
(pronouns: she/her/ella) What's This?<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mypronouns.org%2Fwhat-and-why&data=04%7C01%7CRivera-VandermydeN%40bouldercolorado.gov%7C2cc52259943f44fdd0e408d91175f9f4%7C0a7f94bb40af4edcafad2c1af27bc0f3%7C0%7C0%7C637560020668661263%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Cg1PSvZ4dnnSyhhgGIqFPdHuXvsIt8ZY4UOtgL9Y2Ao%3D&reserved=0>

[CMO_lockup_COBlogo]

O: 303-441-3090
riveravandermyden at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:riveravandermyden at bouldercolorado.gov>

City Manager's Office
1777 Broadway | Boulder, CO 80302
BoulderColorado.gov<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bouldercolorado.gov%2F&data=04%7C01%7CRivera-VandermydeN%40bouldercolorado.gov%7C2cc52259943f44fdd0e408d91175f9f4%7C0a7f94bb40af4edcafad2c1af27bc0f3%7C0%7C0%7C637560020668671226%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ukenLlPukBl7FcI5qXJ6MLgrOaEQ%2ByaTdsXB6SymKqw%3D&reserved=0>