[BoulderCouncilHotline] Weather and bed usage data

Firnhaber, Kurt FirnhaberK at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu May 13 16:48:07 MDT 2021

Dear Hotline,

On Tuesday evening in the discussion on the annual update to homeless services, council member Wallach asked if there was any information that tracked outdoor temperatures against bed usage in the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless?  I receive a daily report of data that reflects many aspects related to homeless services from many programs.  Some of the information we track is temperatures and precipitation.  Below is one of our standard graphs which tracks total bed usage against temperatures.  The first graph represents the entire sheltering season for 2020/21.  This information is not represented on our public dash board as this information is rarely requested, but important for us to track.

[cid:image002.png at 01D74817.62BFE5B0]

Thanks,

Kurt
Kurt Firnhaber