[BoulderCouncilHotline] January 5, 2021 Item for Matters from Mayor and Council

Young, Mary YoungM at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Jan 4 12:32:33 MST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Attached, please find a letter to state health officials as well as to the Governor, drafted by Sam and me, regarding equitable prioritization of the COVID-19 Vaccine for your review in preparation for discussion at tomorrow night's meeting under matters.

We're all in this together...six feet apart.

In solidarity,

Mary Dolores Young

[cid:65198162-2270-4b27-aeba-f8534143003b]

"All ethics ... rest upon a single premise: that the individual is a member of a community of interdependent parts..." - Aldo Leopold