[BoulderCouncilHotline] CU South negotiations

Meschuk, Chris MeschukC at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Feb 25 14:17:53 MST 2021

Dear Sam and Rachel,

As discussed at the council meeting last week, I would like to invite you to advise staff during the negotiations with CU regarding CU South Annexation.   I understand that your advice will represent only your views and will not represent the view of the council as a whole.   However, I believe that as elected officials you have a perspective that will be valuable in informing staff's work during the negotiations.  I would appreciate your assistance with this important project.   Based on the discussion at council,  I believe that council members will not object to your assisting our team in this manner.

I have copied Hotline in the interest of the community members who are following this conversation.

Thanks, Chris

Chris Meschuk
Interim City Manager
(pronouns: he/him/his) What's This?<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mypronouns.org%2Fwhat-and-why&data=02%7C01%7CMeschukC%40bouldercolorado.gov%7Cef9ba977146f40dae4d608d859cfb097%7C0a7f94bb40af4edcafad2c1af27bc0f3%7C0%7C0%7C637358095834295316&sdata=kx4Z19p8YLKYORR2%2BeEw0xlPALKoTcC0m74A3JfmLwA%3D&reserved=0>

[CMO_lockup_COBlogo]
O: 303-441-3090
meschukc at bouldercolorado.gov<mailto:meschukc at bouldercolorado.gov>

City Manager's Office