[BoulderCouncilHotline] concerning recusal from CU South Annexation vote

Joseph, Junie JosephJ at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Aug 9 19:04:54 MDT 2021

Dear Council members and Hotline,

I apologize for having to recuse myself from upcoming council actions involving the annexation of CU South. After a conversation with the Interim City Attorney,  I think it would be appropriate to recuse myself in order to avoid any possible conflict of interest due to a previous paid speaking engagement with CU. I do this out of an abundance of caution and to avoid any appearance of impropriety.

Respectfully Yours,
Junie

Junie Joseph
Council Member
MA Human Rights/J.D.
[cid:1b941e14-a001-4508-83e1-54d646714d1f]<http://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>
Phone: 303-441-3002
JosephJ at bouldercolorado.gov

City Council
1777 Broadway Street Boulder Colorado 80302
http://www.bouldercolorado.gov<http://www.boulderparks-rec.org/>