[BoulderCouncilHotline] Board and Commission Appointments for Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Stamp, Debbie StampD at bouldercolorado.gov
Mon Apr 5 19:00:51 MDT 2021

Good Evening Council Members,

At this morning's Council Agenda Committee meeting, an item was added to tomorrow night's (Tuesday, April 6, 2021) agenda.  There have been fluctuations in three (3) of the Boards and/or Commissions since the appointments made on March 16, 2021.  The Boards and/or Commissions associated with these fluctuations are:

  *   Beverage Licensing Authority
  *   Board of Zoning Adjustment
  *   Water Resources Advisory Board

This item has been added to Novus and the relevant document(s) uploaded.  I have included the memo and attachments here as well for your review prior to tomorrow evening.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Debbie Stamp
Acting Deputy City Clerk
[ClerksOffice_lockup_COBlogo]