[BoulderCouncilHotline] Re: CU South

Kleisler, Philip KleislerP at bouldercolorado.gov
Tue Nov 17 17:15:10 MST 2020

Good evening,

Thank you for these questions around the CU South and South Boulder Creek flood mitigation projects. We added responses below in red. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Phil Kleisler, AICP
Senior Planner
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6BD05.32B13A10]
303-441-4497
Comprehensive Planning Division
1739 Broadway | PO Box 791 | Boulder, CO 80306
Bouldercolorado.gov<https://www.bouldercolorado.gov/>

[Loogo-Combined]