[BoulderCouncilHotline] Travel for Outdoor Activity

Carr, Thomas CarrT at bouldercolorado.gov
Thu Mar 26 12:36:07 MDT 2020

On Tuesday, council member Friend asked about travel to engage in recreational activities.  I have reviewed both the county department of health order and the state's order.   Under both orders it is permissible to travel, including by transit to engage in permissible outdoor activities, so long as physical distancing requirements are respected.  I apologize if my answer caused any confusion.

Tom Carr
Boulder City Attorney
(303) 441-3020
(pronouns: He/Him/His) What's This?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>